Shipping and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Shipping charges are estimated and sometimes the actual shipping cost may be less. Whenever this happens, we will only accept payment that reflects the correct shipping cost. If the shipping cost is more, we will notify you.
Canker issues in your aviary, cages, or breeding pairs? Ronivet 12% is the go-to product for the treatment of canker (Trichomoniasis), Hexamitosis and Giardiasis in cage & aviary birds. It contains Ronidazole, considered the safest medication for use in birds when treating canker since it does not cause nerve damage. Recommended for gouldians, finches, budgies, canaries and other small birds.
- Highly concentrated formula makes 40 gallons of water (per 100 g)
- Recommended for gouldians, finches, budgies, canaries and other small birds
- Contains Ronidazole 12%, which is the safest active ingredient to treat canker
- Does not cause nerve damage
- Formulated by veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
- Use 1 teaspoon per 2 gal of drinking water for 7 days. Dose rate may be altered on the advice from a veterinarian.
- Trichomoniasis in Budgerigars: Treat all breeders for 7 days 4 – 6 weeks before breeding. Treat all young for 7 days after fledging.
- Cochlosoma: Treat all breeders for 7 days prior to breeding season.
Treat all young for 7 days after fledging.
- Hexamita and Giardia: Treat for 7 days as indicated by your veterinarian.
ADMINISTRATION: Mix Ronivet 12% with clean tap water. Dissolve powder completely. Made up Ronivet 12% solution may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Empty and refill drinking water containers with medication daily. Remove all other sources of water during treatment. Enclosed level measure holds approximately ¼ of a teaspoon.
120mg/g Ronidazole (12%)
100 g powder in plastic pot