Shipping and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Shipping charges are estimated and sometimes the actual shipping cost may be less. Whenever this happens, we will only accept payment that reflects the correct shipping cost. If the shipping cost is more, we will notify you.
Calcivet is the ultimate liquid calcium with added Vitamin D3 that can be used in both the drinking water and directly on the seeds, especially during the breeding season. Calcivet supports breeding birds and their young with essential calcium and also contains vitamin D3 to maximize calcium absorption in the gut. Calcivet also supports shell formation and the normal development of bones in young birds.
Regular use in all seed-eating birds will ensure adequate calcium for strong bones, muscle formation, and general well-being. Can also be used as an emergency oral calcium supplement for egg-bound or critically deficient birds.
- Supports shell formation and normal development of bones in young birds during the breeding season
- Supports muscle formation, muscle function, and overall well being
- Can be used as an emergency oral calcium supplement on egg-bound hens and calcium deficient bird
- Contains added Vitamin D3 which helps quickly absorb calcium in the gut
- Easy administration in drinking water and on seed
- Formulated by veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia, Imported
Add 5mL per 250mL of drinking water. Use as the sole source of water and prepare fresh solution daily (1tsp per cup of drinking water.)
Pour 5mL over 1 cup soaked seed.
0.2mL per 100g body weight (Add 4 drops per 3½ oz body weight.)