Shipping and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Shipping charges are estimated and sometimes the actual shipping cost may be less. Whenever this happens, we will only accept payment that reflects the correct shipping cost. If the shipping cost is more, we will notify you.
Breeding Aid is a supplement to enhance the breeding success and egg membrane formation. It contains a blend of essential Fatty Acids (including Oleic and Linoleic Acids) and vitamins (including Vitamin E) that are used in the production of eggs and the growth of embryos.
Used as an overnight soak on seeds, Breeding Aid's oils naturally penetrate through the seed hull into the kernel through osmosis and are crucial in the normal development of egg membranes, and assist birds in producing the maximum amount of fertile eggs. Batches of seed can be made up to last a week, with the treated seed not used on the first day being stored in the refrigerator. Recommended for all breeding birds on seed diets leading into and during times of egg production. Particularly useful for smaller birds that produce large numbers of eggs or multiple clutches.
- Enhances breeding success by helping to improve egg production and embryo growth
- Contains a blend of fatty acids, vitamins (including Vitamin E), and essential oils which are highly important during breeding
- Assists in producing the maximum amount of fertile eggs
- Is used by soaking it overnight on seeds. Batches of seed can be made up to last a week
- Recommended for all breeding birds
- Developed by veterinarians with over 30 years of experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
Active Ingredients (per liter)
Vitamin A- 200,000 IU (60,000 mg); Vitamin- E 80 IU (53 mg); Vitamin D3- 20,000 IU (500 mg); Palmitic Acid- 52 g; Linoletic Acid- 430 g; and Oleic Acid- 11 g
Mix 20mL of Breeding Aid per 1kg of seed thoroughly by hand and allow the mixture to sit for 12 to 24 hours to maximize seed absorption - or Mix 1½Fl.oz. Breeding Aid per 5lb of seed.