Shipping and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Shipping charges are estimated and sometimes the actual shipping cost may be less. Whenever this happens, we will only accept payment that reflects the correct shipping cost. If the shipping cost is more, we will notify you.
Now introducing MoxiVet Plus, the most complete wormer and parasite control liquid for pigeons, canaries, finches, pet chickens, and all other pet birds. MoxiVet Plus kills and controls internal & external parasites including Roundworms, Pinworms, Hairworm, Tapeworm, Gizzard Worm, Air Sac Mites, Scaly Face/Leg Mites, Feather Mites, and Ticks. MoxiVet Plus was carefully formulated and tested for two years by avian veterinarians with over 30 years of experience.
- Contains Moxidectin and Praziquantel which together, form the most effective anti-parasitic product available
- Easily administered in drinking water and dosed individually in the mouth
- One-day treatment is simple and easy
- Safe active ingredients
- Does not cause vomiting
- Safe to use during the molting season
- Its unique formula makes it one of the most effective avian wormers on the market
- Provides protection for up to 3 months
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
- 1mg/ml Moxidectin
- 18mg/ml Praziquantel
Dosage and Administration
Dilute MoxiVet Plus with clean drinking water at the appropriate dose rate and supply medicated water for a 24-hour period. Repeat treatment once every 3 months. For best results, treat all birds simultaneously.
Species | Volume of MoxiVet Plus
Hookbills (Parrots) 10 ml per liter (33.8 fl oz) of drinking water
Pigeons 5 ml per liter (33.8 fl oz) or 1.25 tbsp per gallon
Individual Dose 0.25 ml (0.25 cc's) per 500g of body weight
Finches/Softbills 2 ml (1/2 teaspoon) per liter of drinking water
Use as the sole source of drinking water during treatment. Avoid medicating in very hot weather and keep medicated water out of direct sunlight.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*