Shipping and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Shipping charges are estimated and sometimes the actual shipping cost may be less. Whenever this happens, we will only accept payment that reflects the correct shipping cost. If the shipping cost is more, we will notify you.
Doxyvet Liquid is a broad spectrum, water-soluble antibiotic for treating infections caused by doxycycline susceptible organisms including respiratory infections, skin infections, genitourinary infections, otitis externa and otitis media, osteomyelitis and puerperal infections.
Doxyvet has activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria as well as Rickettsia spp., Chlamydia spp., and Mycoplasma spp. Susceptible bacteria may include Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., E. coli, Haemophilus spp., Clostridium spp., Listeria spp., Bacteroides spp., Bordetella spp. and Klebsiella spp. It contains 50mg of Doxycycline Hcl per mL which makes it a very effective treatment for birds of all kinds, as well as small mammals and critters (such as rats and hamsters).
- Safe, multispecies formula can be given to birds, rodents, cats, dogs, and other small mammals & critters
- Easily administered in the drinking water or can be syringed directly into the mouth
- Contains 50 mg of Doxycycline per mL
- Formulated in a palatable, easy to swallow taste
- Excellent against respiratory tract infections
- Formulated by Veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
50 mg/ml Doxycycline Hydrochloride
- Birds- 1mL (20 drops) per 100mL(or 7 drops per 1 fl. oz) of drinking water.
- Rodents- 0.15mL (3 drops) per 100mL(or 1 drop per 1 fl. oz) of drinking water Treat for 7 days. Change water daily and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Cats- First day 2 drops per Kg (or 4 drops per 5lb) body weight (5mg/kg) orally for 7-10 days.
- Follow up with a probiotic after treatment
- Do not use on newborn animals or on last trimester of pregnancy
50 ml (1.7 fl oz) & 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) in plastic bottle